For custom-made insect nets, please contact us. We will get back to you about price and delivery time.
See our measurement and assembly videos for instructions on how to easily measure, assemble and adjust the product.
See assembly video
See assembly guide
- Pleated insect repellent consists of aluminum profiles and 100% polyester mesh. The net is resistant to water and sun.
- The net is available to order in the colors; dark gray which is standard color, light gray, and black.
- Net pores: 18x20 pores / inch.
- The aluminum profiles are available in different colors. White (RAL 9016) which is the standard color, light brown (8003), brown (RAL 8014) and anthracite gray (7016).
- You can easily close and open the net in the desired direction by pulling on the door leaf profile.
- Thanks to the folding folds, you can open the net completely or partially.
- The net / door wing can be easily adjusted with the help of a screwdriver until the desired level is reached.
- The tension wire inside the pleated net is made of polyester, which keeps the net stable and prevents it from coming down.
- On the upper panels there are wine stops, also called "Mesh guard". The wind stop prevents the net from jumping out of the panels and also acts as a safety stop.
- The height of the insect protection threshold for doors is 1 cm. The low threshold is user-friendly for easy passage.
- The insect protection is user-friendly, compact and easy to install.
- Our standard insect net works for inward and outward windows and doors.
- It is important to maintain the insect nets and keep them clean. See our entertainment guide.