TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES AND INTEGRITY POLICY
- Butterflysolutions Sweden AB uses Shopify Payment / Klarna's payment solution for e-commerce.
- You can choose between card payment, invoice, Apple Pay, Shop Pay and Google Pay.
- Payment can be made with Mastercard, VISA, Maestro, iDEAL, Bancontact, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna Pay now and Klarna Pay later.
- If it is paid for with a payment card, you are always protected against misuse. You have the option of rejecting a payment when you receive your payment summary.
- In cases where repayments are relevant, this is primarily done to your bank account. The refund will be made within 20 working days from the time we have received and approved your return.
- WE reserve the right to take credit information for all orders.
When you place your order, a purchase agreement is made between you and Butterflysolutions Sweden AB.
- The customer is responsible for having provided correct dimensions when ordering. We assume that the customer has read and followed our measurement guide.
- Butterllysolutions Sweden AB does not enter into agreements with persons who are not of legal age (18 years).
- An order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provided when ordering.
- Changes to an order can only be made if the order has not started production. Contact us to make changes to your order.
- Assortment and prices change continuously and without warning. However, you are always sure of the agreed price at the time of ordering.
- We reserve the right to make VAT and fee changes.
- We make reservations for price errors and sold out items
- Upon the discovery of any false orders or other attempted fraud, the case will be reported directly to the police.
Shipping / Delivery
With us, we always strive to deliver the products in the fastest possible way to the customers. Every day we try to find new solutions on how we can streamline delivery so that we can offer it fast deliveries
- We send your goods by UPS or by DHL. The goods are sent directly from our warehouse. The package is delivered to your nearest post office / service point or to the address depending on the size of the item. For packages delivered to your nearest post office / service point, if you do not pick up your package within 14 days, a fee of SEK 300 will be charged regardless of the purchase price. You always pay one shipping cost of SEK 200 respectively SEK 250 per order depending on how many products you order at the same time.
The shipping cost covers all shipping and handling costs.
- Delivery normally takes place within 1-3 days to the nearest service point or address depending on the size of the item. However, in some situations there may be an extended delivery time. The product is normally delivered within 6-18 weekdays.
- If an item is delayed, you can, as far as possible, be notified by e-mail or telephone.
- You must review check your order upon receipt. If, upon receipt, you should unexpectedly discover that the consignment is damaged in transit, you must immediately report this to the freight forwarder on the spot. If the freight forwarder does not assume liability, you must contact our customer service. The same applies to any hidden damages discovered within 10 days of receipt. Upon return from customer to us, the customer is responsible for damages that may occur during transport.
- If any of the delivered goods are faulty, please contact our customer service as soon as possible, so that we can rectify the fault.
- All delivered goods are Butterflysolutions Sweden AB's property until the customer has completed his payment.
All goods at Butterflysolutions Sweden AB are covered by guarantees and the guarantee terms apply in Sweden.
- Our products are delivered with the guarantees that our manufacturers offer. Customer may not invoke any additional product warranty from Butterflysolutions Sweden AB.
- Our products have a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. Save your invoice / order confirmation, that document is valid as proof of warranty.
- In general, the warranty only covers original defects, ie. defects that were in the product upon delivery. In warranty matters in the event of, for example, incorrect installation or handling errors, we must charge you via our suppliers for any costs that may arise. This also applies in cases where no fault has been found on the product or when you caused the damage yourself. Remember to save the invoice as it serves as a guarantee certificate.
The warranty does not cover
- Insect / mosquito net that has broken due to something other than manufacturing defects.
- Damage due to improper use or damage.
- Damage due to dirt from insects.
- Adjustments, repairs or replacement of spare parts due to normal wear and tear, careless use of the product or failure to follow the instructions for use.
- Brightness and color shades may vary between computers. This is due to several different factors such as settings on the screen, etc. We always try to reproduce the properties of the Product as fairly as possible, but we can not guarantee that the colors look accurate.
- In cases where traders shop with us, the Purchase Act is applied.
Right of withdrawal
- For private individuals, we apply the Distance and Home Sales Act and the Consumer Purchase Act. According to the Distance and Home Sales Act, the customer always has the right to cancel their purchase within 14 days of receiving the product and without having to state any special reason. When invoking the right of withdrawal and open purchase, you as a customer are responsible for return shipping. Note that According to Section 4 of the Distance and Home Sales Act, the right of withdrawal does not apply if the agreement relates to: "An item which due to its nature cannot be returned or which can quickly deteriorate or become too old." Examples of such goods are custom-made goods.
- Right of withdrawal and open purchase 14 days only applies to private individuals. If you are unsure of which goods are not covered by the right of withdrawal and open purchase, we ask you to contact our customer service.
- When invoking the right of withdrawal and open purchase, the following applies:
- Notify our customer service at email@example.com within 14 days and return the order in accordance with the customer service. The product must be in unchanged condition, ie. unused, not destroyed or damaged. Return the item in its original product box or packaging. We will charge the customer the extra costs that arise for returns that are not complete, or do not accept the return.
All prices on our site are in Swedish kronor (SEK) including VAT.
We reserve the right to make any errors, such as price information, that may arise on the site. We reserve the right to refuse an order. When adjusting prices, we always contact the customer and inform about this. The customer then has the right to change or cancel his order.
- Pleated insect protection consists of aluminum profiles and 100% polyester mesh. The insect protection is user-friendly, compact and easy to install.
- The aluminum profiles are available in different colors. White (RAL 9016) as standard color, light brown (8003), brown (RAL 8014), anthracite gray (7016).
- The net is 100% polyester and is resistant to water and sun. The net is available to order in the colors dark gray, which are standard color, light gray, and black.
- Net pores: 18x20 pores / inch.
- For doors, there is a wind stop in the upper panel. This is also called '' Mesh guard. '' The wind stop prevents the net from jumping out of the panels and also acts as a safety stop.
- You can easily close and open the net in the desired direction by pulling on the door leaf profile.
- Thanks to the folding folds, you can open the net completely or partially.
- It is possible to get pleated insect protection for double doors in the size 3150 mm as standard dimensions and up to 6000 mm with special dimensions.
- The tension wire inside the pleated net is made of polyester, which keeps the net stable and prevents it from coming down.
- The height of the insect protection threshold for doors is 1 cm. The low threshold is user-friendly for easy passage. The height of the bottom profile for windows is 2.6cm.
- The net / door wing can be easily adjusted with the help of a screwdriver until the desired level is reached.
- Our standard insect net works for inward and outward windows and doors.
- It is important to maintain the insect nets and keep them clean. See our entertainment guide or video.
- The insect cover must remain closed and not be used when the door or window is closed. It should also be kept closed in strong winds, rain and during the winter.
- Windows / doors with higher or wider dimensions are offered. Please contact us.
- Install in accordance with the installation instructions on these, to reduce the risk of an accident. We recommend that you follow these instructions.
- See our measurement and assembly videos for instructions on how to easily measure, assemble and adjust the product.
- At www.butterflysolutions.se cookies are used to optimize the website and its function. Cookies can always be deleted again when desired. In Internet Explorer, cookies are deleted under the menu "functions" -> "Internet settings" -> "Delete cookies".
- A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer. Cookies are used on many websites to give a visitor access to various functions. The information in a cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. According to the Electronic Communications Act, which entered into force on 25 July 2003, everyone who visits a website with cookies must receive information about:
- That the website contains cookies
- What these cookies are used for
- How cookies can be avoided
- We use session cookies to technically keep track of what a user does on the page, login, put something in the shopping cart, etc. This is how it works:
- All information that is to remain between two pages of charges must in some way be linked to a specific user. This is done by storing a unique key in a user's browser. When the user loads a new page, the key is sent to the page and we can thus find out if the user is logged in and if he has added something to the shopping cart etc.
- If you do not accept cookies in your browser, much of the functionality on the pages will not work. This is because the site will think that it is a completely new visitor for each page load. By setting your browser, you can avoid receiving cookies. However, this may mean that the site does not work properly. How you turn off cookies depends on which browser you use. Read "Help", or the corresponding menu, in your browser for instructions.